Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tuesday Morning

On the drive back from visiting a friend I heard the song Tuesday Morning by The Pogues. I bought it on iTunes. It's now 10:41pm Monday night and I keep listening to it. When I was a kid, I can remember hearing late one night a radio station that played a bunch of songs by Queen without interruption. This was possible when DJs made decisions about what music to play. I remember hearing Bohemian Rhapsody for the first time. I just wanted to listen to it over and over again all night long. Just like I want to listen to Tuesday Morning now.

Back then, I didn't have any means to instantly purchase Bohemian Rhapsody. And I was a kid so my parents told me to go to bed. Now I can keep listening to Tuesday Morning all night long!

Well, except that I have to go to work tomorrow morning...

"I thought of tomorrow. And I wished it was Monday evening."

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.